Understanding the electrical properties of CIGS/Mo junctions as a function of MoSe2 orientation and Na doping
- Understanding the electrical properties of CIGS/Mo junctions as a function of MoSe2 orientation and Na doping
- 윤주헌; 김준호; 김원목; 성태연; 정증현
- CIGS solar cell; back contact barrier; inverse transmission line method; Na doping; MoSe2 orientation
- Issue Date
- European photovoltaic solar energy conference and exhibition (EU-PVSEC)
- In this study, it was shown that the conversion from c-axis normal oriented MoSe2 to c-axis
parallel as well as Na doping reduced significantly the secondary barriers for electrical transport at
CIGS/Mo back contacts. Such a secondary barrier at back contact may be one of crucial factors in
controlling the photovoltaic efficiency of CGS solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.