Electrical transport characteristics through molecular layers
- Electrical transport characteristics through molecular layers
- 왕건욱; 김태욱; 이탁희
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 21, NO 45, 18117-18136
- In the past few decades, considerable progress has been made in the field of molecular electronics toward our understanding of charge transport processes and the development of experimental methods. This feature article presents a summary of various experimental characterisation platform testbeds for metal–molecule–metal junctions using self-assembled monolayer molecules. Important results from these techniques are highlighted here. A review of the mechanism of electronic transport through molecular layers is presented. Furthermore, the prospects and advanced architectures for the further development of molecular electronics are presented. These opportunities may contribute to the realisation of practical applications for molecular electronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.