Effect of Precursor Ratio on the Structural Properties of ZnO Thin Films Deposited by Low Pressure MOCVD
- Effect of Precursor Ratio on the Structural Properties of ZnO Thin Films Deposited by Low Pressure MOCVD
- H.-M. Kang; 정증현; 박종극; 이경석; 김원목; H.-J. Choi; 백영준
- ZnO Thin Film; Texture; Light Trapping; Solar Cell
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 12, NO 4, 3669-3672
- The effect of precursor ratio (H2O/DEZ) on the texture orientation, surface morphology, optical
transparency and electrical resistivity of ZnO thin films deposited by MOCVD was investigated.
Deposition temperature and pressure were fixed at 120 ℃ and 0.67 torr, respectively. The precursor
ratio was varied between 0.1 and 4. It was found that the texture orientation changed from <0002>
to <1120> with increase of the precursor ratio. <1120> textured film shows well facetted tetrapod like
rough surface morphology, which scatters the incident light very effectively. The electrical resistivity
was in the range of about 0.1 Ω cm in the undoped state, which was found to decrease with increase
of the film thickness and decrease of the precursor ratio.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.