Leader-Follower Formation Control Using PID Controller
- Leader-Follower Formation Control Using PID Controller
- 최인성; 최종석
- Formation Control; Leader-Follower; Multi-agent robot; PID controller
- Issue Date
- ICIRA(International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Application) 2012
- , 625-634
- This paper presents a robust formation control method independent
on noise of compass sensor. There are various formation control method for
multi-robot system. These methods offer great way to keep the (d, j )-
formation. In real environment, however, heading angle of each robot is
affected by noise of compass sensor. Because of this reason, follower can’t
keep exact formation. In this paper, we suggest formation control method that
uses PID controller to resolve this problem. And we also prove that PID
controller is effect to reduce position error.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.