Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of New Aminoisoquinolinylurea Derivatives against Melanoma Cell Line
- Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of New Aminoisoquinolinylurea Derivatives against Melanoma Cell Line
- 조혜정; 모하메드엘가말; 오창현; 이소하; 김가람; 홍준희; 최홍석; 유경호
- A375P; Aminoisoquinoline; Anticancer; Diarylurea; Melanoma
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 33, NO 11, 3635-3639
- A series of new diarylureas possessing aminoisoquinoline scaffold was synthesized, and their in vitro
antiproliferative activity against A375P human melanoma cell line was tested. Compounds 1d, 1l, 1n, 1p, 1q,
and 1t showed superior potency against A375P to Sorafenib. The highest potency was shown by compound 1p
possessing 3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)phenyl terminal ring with IC50 value of 0.41 μM.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.