Sound Source Localization using Window Function Filtering and Weighted Cumulative Histogram Method
- Sound Source Localization using Window Function Filtering and Weighted Cumulative Histogram Method
- 강해용; 최종석
- 음원방향검지; 윈도우필터링; 누적히스토그램; sound source localization; cross-correlation function; window function; histogram weighting
- Issue Date
- 14th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing
- The importance of security cameras has been emphasised because of the effect of reducing crime rate.
This paper describes a new approach to a sound source localization system and a new method for security
cameras with an array of microphones in the outdoor environments. This study details the robust method
to reduce the influence of environmental noises in the sound source localization using an array of
microphones, the new approaches to enhance the time delay of arrival with accuracy, to reduce noise
ratio and to calculate cumulative angles for histogram statistically.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.