Nanomechanical Bi-Polar Current Switch
- Nanomechanical Bi-Polar Current Switch
- 김철기; 이혁재; 김재헌; 이택진; 이석; 로버트 블릭
- NEMS; bi-polar current switch
- Issue Date
- IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference
- We report on a nanomechanical bi-polar current switch realized by vertical silicon nanopillars. A gold layer deposited on top of the nanopillars provides with the conduction path for electrons. For achieving maximal charging energy of the system, the electron islands are placed in series. Device operation is demonstrated under vacuum at room temperature. Adjusting the oscillation frequency of the coupled nanopillars allows for the application of the system to a bi-polar current switch.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.