Extracellular low pH modulates phosphatidylserine-dependent phagocytosis in macrophages by increasing stabilin-1 expression
- Extracellular low pH modulates phosphatidylserine-dependent phagocytosis in macrophages by increasing stabilin-1 expression
- 박승윤; 배동준; 김민진; Mei Lan Piao; 김인산
- Issue Date
- The Journal of biological chemistry
- VOL 287, NO 14, 11261-11271
- Background: Extracellular acidification is a feature of inflammation loci in which apoptotic cell clearance is necessary for
Results: Low pH increases stabilin-1 expression and stabilin-1-mediated phagocytosis in macrophages.
Conclusion: Extracellular acidification up-regulates stabilin-1 expression in macrophages, thereby modulating the phagocytic
capacity of macrophages.
Significance: This study should help elucidate the molecular mechanism regarding stabilin-1 regulation and apoptotic cell
clearance in acidic environments.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.