Thermal, Optical, and Film Properties of a Ladder-like Polysilsesquioxane as Flexible Electronic Device Substrates
- Thermal, Optical, and Film Properties of a Ladder-like Polysilsesquioxane as Flexible Electronic Device Substrates
- 알버트 이성수; 최승석; 이희승; 전현열; 백경열; 황승상
- sol-gel; organometallic; optical properties
- Issue Date
- 2012 MRS spring meeting
- VOL 1436
- A high molecular weight, photocurable inorganic-organic hybrid based on ladder-like poly(phenyl6-co-methacrylate4)silsesquioxanes (LPPMA64) was investigated as a flexible display substrate. Photocured free standing films with 40μm thickness showed high transparency (>95%), excellent thermal stability (Td >450°C), and low coefficient of thermal expansion (38ppm/K) without the use of reinforced glass fibers. Furthermore, these ladder-like structured materials did not require any thermal treatment processes due to the negligible amounts of uncondensed groups, thus simplifying manufacturing processing. These novel hybrid films present an alternative to organic plastics as flexible electronic device substrates due to their excellent optical and thermal properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.