Electromechanical and Morphology Studies of P(VDF-TrFE-CTFE)/Methacrylate based Dielectric Elastomer blends
- Electromechanical and Morphology Studies of P(VDF-TrFE-CTFE)/Methacrylate based Dielectric Elastomer blends
- 조아라; 조계룡; 황승상; Youngje Kwark; 백경열
- block copolymer; MMA based; P(VDF-TrFE-CTFE); P(MMA-DMA-MMA)
- Issue Date
- 2012년 한국고분자학회 춘계학술대회
- PVDF based terpolymer, [P(VDF-TrFE-CTFE)] was blended with elastomeric methacrylate based triblock copolymers to examine the morphology change and electromechanical property for actuator applications. For this, the triblock copolymer of methyl methacralyte (MMA) and dodecyl metharylate (DMA) [poly(MMA-b-DMA-b-MMA)] was synthesized by sequential living radical polymerization of DMA followed by MMA from a difunctional initiator through Ru based atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP). The composite was prepared by solvent casting method from THF solution and examined its miscibility, morphology both in bulk and in thin film states by DSC, SAXS, and AFM, respectively. In addition, electro-mechanical properties were then examined under external electric field.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.