Complementary Photo and temperature cured polymer dielectrics with high-quality dielectric properties for organic semiconductors
- Complementary Photo and temperature cured polymer dielectrics with high-quality dielectric properties for organic semiconductors
- 김세현; 장미; 김지예; 최하림; 백경열; 박찬언; 양회창
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 22, NO 37, 19940-19947
- Photo and temperature cured polymer dielectrics could be fabricated on a gate-patterned glass, with two immiscible polymer precursors, divinyltetramethyldisiloxane-bis(benzocyclobutene) (BCB precursor) and poly(melamine-co-formaldehyde)acrylate (PMFA), which have excellent insulating properties, but show discernible dielectric constants and polarities. On hydrophobic BCB-assisted PMFA blend dielectrics (approximately 400 nm thick), organic field-effect transistors (OFET) and complementary inverters were demonstrated using pentacene and N,N′-ditridecylperylene-3,4,9,10-tetracarboxylic diimide (PTCDI-C13) as semiconducting channels. The values of field-effect mobilities showed up to 0.33 ㎠ V−1 s−1 (for pentacene) and 0.85 cm2 V−1 s−1 (for PTCDI-C13), respectively. In addition, these based complementary inverter was successfully demonstrated with a high voltage gain of ca. 41, specifically, onto the 10 wt% BCB-assisted PMFA dielectric optimized to achieve a hydrophobic and smooth surface by vertically phase-separating the immiscible polymers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.