Estimation of Moire Patterns Using Spectral Trajectories in the Complex Plane
- Estimation of Moire Patterns Using Spectral Trajectories in the Complex Plane
- 사베리에프 블라디미르; 김성규
- Moire; 3D display; Spectral trajectory; Moire effect; moire minimization; visual display
- Issue Date
- Computer Technology and Application
- VOL 3, 353-360
- The authors found equations for complex coordinates of spectral peaks and trajectories in the case of two superposed layers,
each consisting of two orthogonal gratings. The number of geometric elements in spectra was found for four running parameters and
different number of gratings by layers. The shape of trajectories was determined in the corresponding cases. The relationships between
parameters were found which could help in reducing the intervals of parameters, in particular the relationship between the inverse
aspect ratios. The numerical simulation and the physical experiment were in a good agreement with the theory. The proposed technique
seems to be helpful in estimation of occurrence of moiré patterns in visual displays which makes possible the minimization in the
spectral domain without calculation of spectra.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.