Thickness-dependent Magnetic Domain Structures in Epitaxial FePd Films
- Thickness-dependent Magnetic Domain Structures in Epitaxial FePd Films
- 김진배; 최준우; 김형준; 조상근; 김종렬; 김현승
- Magnetic domains; Magnetic force microscopy; Surface magnetism; Magnetic thin films; Magnetic
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 60, NO 1, L10-L13
- We present the results of a systematic change in magnetic domain structures. The change depended
on the FePd layer thickness of the epitaxial FePd films and was investigated by using
magnetic force microscopy. As the FePd layer thickness increased, the width of the domains was
observed to decrease. From these results, the change in the perpendicular magnetic anisotropy
and the change of the domain width can be ascribed to an increase in the shape anisotropy. The
magnetic contrasts observed in tilt-scanning magnetic force microscopy images of the FePd films
were attributed to stray fields from the ends of perpendicular magnetic domains.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.