Measurement method with moving image sensor in Autostereoscopic display
- Measurement method with moving image sensor in Autostereoscopic display
- 윤선규; 김성규
- Measurement method; moving image; autostereoscopic display; viewing zone; stereoscopic; crosstalk; cross-talk; measurement
- Issue Date
- SPIE Defense Security and Sensing
- VOL 8384, 83840Y-1-83840Y-6
- Generally, autostereoscopy has some shortcomings as a fusible stereo condition. Since viewer is keep a viewing distance
viewer and autostereoscopic display. The previous measurement method to measure the characteristics of the autostereoscopic
display has a problem. We proposed a moving image sensor method for measuring auto-stereoscopic
display. By using this method, the intensity distribution can be measured using the correct optimum view distance
(OVD). In addition, OVD around the crosstalk can be found.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.