Method of crosstalk reduction using lenticular lens
- Method of crosstalk reduction using lenticular lens
- 이형; 이광훈; 김성규; 손광훈
- crosstalk; lenticular lens; viewing zone; projection type; stereoscopic display system; human factor
- Issue Date
- SPIE Defense Security and Sensing
- VOL 8384, 838419-1-838419-8
- Generally non-glass type three dimensional stereoscopic display systems should be considering human factor. Human
factor include the crosstalk, motion parallax, types of display, lighting, age, unknown aspects around the human factors
issues and user experience. Among these human factors, the crosstalk is very important human factor because; it reduces
3D effect and induces eye fatigue or dizziness. In these reason, we considered method of reduction crosstalk in three
dimensional stereoscopic display systems. In this paper, we suggest method of reduction crosstalk using lenticular lens.
Optical ray derived from projection optical system, converted to viewing zone shape by convolution of two apertures. In
this condition, we can minimize and control the beam width by optical properties of lenticular lens (refractive, pitch,
thickness, radius of curvature) and optical properties of projector (projection distance, optical features). In this
processing, Gaussian distribution type shape is converted to rectangular distribution type shape. According to the beam
width reduction will be reduce crosstalk, and it was verified used to lenticular lens.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.