A Metal-Free, Lithium-Ion Oxygen Battery: A Step Forward to Safety in Lithium-Air Batteries
- A Metal-Free, Lithium-Ion Oxygen Battery: A Step Forward to Safety in Lithium-Air Batteries
- Jusef Hassoun; 정훈기; 이동주; 박진범; Khalil Amine; 선양국; Bruno Scrosati
- Lithium-ion oxygen cell; lithiated silicon-carbon anode; reversible charge-discharge process; rechargeable lithium metal-free-air battery
- Issue Date
- Nano letters
- VOL 12, 5775-5779
- A preliminary study of the behavior of lithium-ion-air battery
where the common, unsafe lithium metal anode is replaced by a lithiated
silicon−carbon composite, is reported. The results, based on X-ray
diffraction and galvanostatic charge−discharge analyses, demonstrate the
basic reversibility of the electrochemical process of the battery that can be
promisingly cycled with a rather high specific capacity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.