preparation of tantalum-pillared magadiite and its catalytic performance in Beckmann rearrangement
- preparation of tantalum-pillared magadiite and its catalytic performance in Beckmann rearrangement
- 김선진; 김명훈; 서곤; 어용선
- Beckmann rearrangement; Caprolactam; Tantalum; Magadiite; Pillaring
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 38, NO 6, 1181-1190
- Vapor phase Beckmann rearrangement of cyclohexanone oxime to
ε-caprolactam has been carried out using tantalum-pillared magadiites (Ta-magadiites)
with different surface areas as catalysts. The Ta-magadiite catalysts of
relatively large surface areas showed high catalytic activities, due to a large number
of active sites. For the Ta-magadiite catalyst of the largest surface area, the oxime
conversion reached 99.1%, with 97.5% of lactam selectivity. FT-IR and NH3-TPD
results demonstrated that the new hydroxyl groups and a large amount of acidic sites
generated by Ta pillaring into the magadiite interlayer were responsible for the high
catalytic performance of Ta-magadiite catalyst.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.