Enhanced piezoelectric properties of electrospun poly(vinylidene fluoride)/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites
- Enhanced piezoelectric properties of electrospun poly(vinylidene fluoride)/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites
- 안용진; 임준영; 서용석; 홍순만
- piezoelectric propertie; poly(vinylidene fluoride); multiwalled carbon nanotube; composites; Piezoelectricity; Electrospinning; PVDF; Nanocomposite
- Issue Date
- Advances in Science and Technology
- VOL 77, NO 1, 82-85
- We prepared poly(vinylidene fluoride)/multiwalled carbon nanotube (MWCNT)
nanocomposites using electrospinning process and investigated its effect on the polymorphic
behavior and electroactive properties. The remanant polarization and piezoelectric response
increased with the the amount of MWCNT and piezoelectric β-phase crystal. Interfacial interaction
between MWCNT and PVDF caused high degree of β-phase derived from external stretching.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.