Highly Refractive Polymer Resin Derived from Sulfur-Containing Aromatic Acrylate
- Highly Refractive Polymer Resin Derived from Sulfur-Containing Aromatic Acrylate
- 임준; 황준연; 정재우; 고문주; 구본철; Mitsuru Ueda; 유남호
- refractive indices; Sulfur-Containing Aromatic Acrylate; birefringences
- Issue Date
- New sulfur containing polymers with high refractive indices and low birefringences have been developed as thermoset polymers. The polymers showed good thermal stability such as 5% weight-loss temperatures at 355 ℃ under nitrogen, and glass transition temperatures (Tg) in the range of 94 - 143 ℃. They showed high refractive indices of 1.6613 and 1.6750, Abbe numbers of 23.2 and 24.4, and low birefringences of 0.0039 and 0.0069 respectively, and high transparency in the visible region.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.