Kinetic properties of lead and copper sorption onto multi-amine grafted nanoporous silica embedded with magnetite core
- Kinetic properties of lead and copper sorption onto multi-amine grafted nanoporous silica embedded with magnetite core
- 정재식; 천진녕; 이진우; 이상협; 홍석원
- Amino-functionalized MSU-F-S; Nano-scale magnetite core; Heavy metal adsorption; Steric congestion; Intra-particle diffusion; Magnetic separation
- Issue Date
- IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition 2012 Proceeding
- ► The sorption properties of Pb(II) and Cu(II) onto the N-, NN-, NNN-MSU-F-S/Fe3O4 were found to be considerably governed by the steric factors.
► Excessive amount of functional molecules such as magnetite and/or ligand chains on the pore structure could cause an unfavourable influence by the steric hindrance (i.e., pore blockage and degree of protonation).
► This study plays an important role in understanding steric effects on the transport of cationic metals into the functionalized mesoporous silica and designing efficient sorbents.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.