Development of a Galvanostatic Analysis Technique as an In-situ Diagnostic Tool for PEMFC Single Cells and Stacks
- Development of a Galvanostatic Analysis Technique as an In-situ Diagnostic Tool for PEMFC Single Cells and Stacks
- 장종현; 이국승; 이병석; 유성종; 김수길; 김형준; 조은애; 헨켄스마이어디억; 남석우; 임태훈
- PEMFC; in-situ analysis; galvanostatic; electrochemistry
- Issue Date
- The 53rd Battery Symposium in Japan
- For the in-situ analysis of PEMFC single cells and stacks, new galvanostatic analysis technique was developed. From a developed relationship for galvanostatic data under nitrogen (cathodes) and hydrogen (anodes) atmosphere, the hydrogen crossover current and double-layer capacitance could be determined. Then, the electrochemical active surface area of platinum catalysts can be calculated. As the developed technique is also applicable for PEMFC stacks, as confirmed for a 5-cell PEMFC stack, the non-destructive analysis of PEMFC stacks will be available to provide degradation distribution of each cell, separating the effect from catalyst layers and polymer electrolyte membranes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.