Dual Mode Luminescence from Core/Shell Nanophosphors
- Dual Mode Luminescence from Core/Shell Nanophosphors
- 장호성; 우경자; 임기필
- nanoparticle; ceramics; luminescence; core/shell; fluoride; upconversion; downconversion
- Issue Date
- The 29th Interantional Korea-Japan Seminar on Ceramics
- Lanthanide doped inorganic nanomaterials, i.e. nanophosphors, have greatly attracted many scientists’
attention due to their unique optical properties. They show sharp emission peaks, non-photoblinking, and
non-photobleaching properties unlike conventional luminescent materials such as organic fluorescent dyes and
semiconductor nanocrystals (quantum dots) . Recently, upconversion nanophosphors showing anti-Stokes
shift are spotlighted and they can be considered as promising materials for various applications such as bio
imaging, display, and photovoltaic devices . In this talk, multifunctional upconversion (UC)
nanophosphors combined with downconversion (DC) will be presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.