High Quality and Large-Scale Synthesis of Doped Few-Layer Graphene by Arc-Discharge
- High Quality and Large-Scale Synthesis of Doped Few-Layer Graphene by Arc-Discharge
- 오인섭; 이창협; 박성찬; 강정호; 구본철; 김명종
- Arc-Discharge; Graphene; Doping; Large Scale Synthesis
- Issue Date
- Arc-discharge is known to be one of the most effective methods to synthesize highly crystalline carbon nanotubes (CNTs). Only a few research groups, however, have reported graphene synthesis by arc discharge. . This report has used various buffer gases to synthesize high-quality and large-scale graphene sheets. The optimized pressure and current during the synthesis were found to be 210 Torr which was the buffer gas pressure and 90A, respectively. Subsequent, in-situ N-type doping by 4-amino benzoic acid showed enhancement in the graphene sheet conductivity After a purification process in the atmospheric condition, we could observe increased electrical conductivity of the purified N-doped graphene compared to the pristine graphene synthesized by arc-discharge method. Finally, thermal annealing of the product further increased the conductivity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.