Radiosynthesis and Biodistribution of an 125I-labeled Resveratrol Derivative
- Radiosynthesis and Biodistribution of an 125I-labeled Resveratrol Derivative
- 김성규; 이웅산; 한상진; 김은정; 모하메드엘가말; 김병수; 최태현; 최창운; 함인혜; 오창현; 최호연; 조정혁
- Radiosynthesis; Resveratrol; Iodoresveratrol; Biodistribution; Imaging agent
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 33, NO 2, 489-491
- An 125I-labeled resveratrol derivative 1 was synthesized. It was purified by reverse phase HPLC. Radiochemical
purity of the product was more than 98%, and the yield was 35% (decay-corrected). Its biodistribution in tumorbearing
mice was studied. The results showed that the highest radioactivity was located in intestine and
stomach. The biodistribution profile suggests that compound 1 can be effectively used as a promising imaging
probe for intestine and stomach.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.