Preparation and Characterization of Modified Cu-ZnO-Al2O3 Catalysts for Methanol Synthesis
- Preparation and Characterization of Modified Cu-ZnO-Al2O3 Catalysts for Methanol Synthesis
- 문동주; HARI PRASAD REDDY KANNAPU; 권태운; 이수빈; 정재선; 이재석; 김현진; 안병성; 김상우
- CO; H2; Methanol; Cu-ZnO-Al2O3 catalysts; different pH; MeOH
- Issue Date
- A series of modified Cu- ZnO-Al2O3 based catalysts have been synthesized by the co-precipitation method at different pH.
These catalysts were evaluated for the synthesis of methanol in the temperature range 220 to 260 ℃ at 35 bar with space
velocity of 3,000 h-1 and feed molar ratios of H2/CO=2. The catalysts have been characterized by XRD, SEM, elemental
analysis, surface area and porosity measurements and TPR. It was found that the catalyst synthesized at pH 7 was most active
with a CO conversion of 35.7% and a methanol selectivity of 75% and this can be used as an efficient catalyst for the methanol synthesis
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.