Al-AlN composite manufactured by gas reaction method for high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion
- Al-AlN composite manufactured by gas reaction method for high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion
- 김효진; 박경원; 장혜정; 이건재; 이재철; 안재평
- LED; Thermal conductivity; Low thermal expansion
- Issue Date
- ACCMM@@/ICON2012/APMC 10 2012
- Optimum heat-sink materials of LED devices have been expected to improve using LED’s life-time. Low thermal conductivity and high thermal expansion of the heat-sink materials cause bad efficiency and become a main reason to reduce life-time. Although Al is a good material for heat-sink applications, it has high thermal expansion coefficient. Therefore it needs complex composite with low thermal expansion such as AlN and Si3N4. In this study, we try to manufacture Al-AlN composites with high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion coefficient. In particular, the formation mechanism of AlN was investigated with the role of Mg catalyst and the processing temperature.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.