A new absorption band and visible absorption properties in V-doped TiO2 nanopowder
- A new absorption band and visible absorption properties in V-doped TiO2 nanopowder
- 지현석; 박훈; 이건배; 장혜정; 안재평; 박종구
- absorption band; NEXAFS; Visible absorption; Nanopowder; AACVS; titania nanopowder; Ti-O-V; Ti-O-Ti
- Issue Date
- Surface and interface analysis : SIA
- VOL 44, NO 11-12, 1449-1452
- V-doped TiO2 nanopowders (Ti1-xVxO2) were manufactured by aerosol-assisted chemical vapor synthesis and were annealed for the observation of the oxidation of V and a phase transition. The nanopowder showed the red shift as well as a large visible absorption in UV–vis spectra due to many bridging Ti-O-V bonds.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.