Graphene Folds by Femtosecond Laser Ablation
- Graphene Folds by Femtosecond Laser Ablation
- 유재혁; 인정빈; 박종복; 전호정; Grigoropoulos, Costas P.
- Graphene; Femtosecond laser ablation
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 100, NO 23, 233124-1-233124-3
- We report the production of graphene folds induced by femtosecond laser ablation. A single laser
pulse irradiation on graphene produced an ablated spot featuring in its proximity circumferentially
periodic graphene folds. The graphene fold structure was constructed through folding of a single
layer graphene segment. We investigated the laser fluence effect on the graphene fold structure.
We also performed ablation on suspended graphene and verified that interaction with the
underlying substrate is required for the formation of graphene folds. We expect this one-step
folding method may provide a controlled process to explore properties of graphene folds.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.