Research of selectivity enhancement technology for gas sensor array using pattern recognition
- Research of selectivity enhancement technology for gas sensor array using pattern recognition
- 김은경; 이정호; 신범주; 이석; 변영태; 이택진
- pattern recognition; gas sensor array; Artificial Neural Network; Genetic Algorithm
- Issue Date
- Nano Korea 2012
- The demand for comfortable and pleasant life has been increased as the metropolitan area and the
industry grow fast. A survey targeting the citizen in Seoul said that the one of the most demands is the
clean air. Especially, the need for life contact-type of air conditioning service is higher than the air
monitoring service controlled by government. In this paper, we researched a gas sensor array system
composed of inexpensive sensors to enable the life contact-type air monitoring that can be installed in
clean-air-required buildings such as a kindergarten and hospital, etc. Also, pattern recognition for high
selectivity is researched in this paper.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.