Synthesis of homogeneous (Na1-xKx)NbO3 nanorods using hydrothermal and post-heat treatment processes
- Synthesis of homogeneous (Na1-xKx)NbO3 nanorods using hydrothermal and post-heat treatment processes
- HaiBo Xu; Mi-Ri Joung; Jin-Seong Kim; Sahn Nahm; 강민규; 강종윤; 윤석진
- Piezoelectric nanogenerator; (Na8xK8-8x)Nb6O19ㆍnH2O phase; Lead-free piezoelectric materials; Hydrothermal processes
- Issue Date
- Chemical engineering journal
- VOL 211-212, 16-21
- To synthesize (Na1−xKx)NbO3 nanorods, the Nb2O5-added (1 − y)NaOH–yKOH specimens with 0.0 ≤ y ≤ 0.9 were heated at 160 °C and subsequently annealed at 500 °C. Homogeneous Na-rich (Na1−xKx)NbO3 nanorods were only synthesized for the specimen with y = 0.15. However, NaNbO3 nanorods were formed for specimens with y < 0.15, and K-rich (Na1−xKx)NbO3 nanoplates were obtained for specimens with y > 0.2. The (Na8xK8−8x)Nb6O19⋅nH2O transient phase was formed in the specimen with y = 0.15 heated at 160 °C for 8.0–12.0 h, and this phase transformed into the Na-rich (Na1−xKx)NbO3 nanorods after annealing at 500 °C. Therefore, the formation of a homogeneous (Na8xK8−8x)Nb6O19⋅nH2O phase at a low temperature is very important for the synthesis of the (Na1−xKx)NbO3 nanorods. The (Na8xK8−8x)Nb6O19⋅nH2O phase was considerably influenced by the heating temperature, and the processing time. The Na-rich (Na1−xKx)NbO3 nanorods have rectangular shape with various sizes, and the growth direction of these nanorods is [0 0 1].
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.