The Impact of Carbon Concentration on the Crystalline Phase and Dielectric Constant of Atomic Layer Deposited HfO2 Films on Ge Substrate
- The Impact of Carbon Concentration on the Crystalline Phase and Dielectric Constant of Atomic Layer Deposited HfO2 Films on Ge Substrate
- 정형석; 전상호; 김효겸; 유일혁; 이상영; 이주휘; 정윤장; 조덕용; 이내인; 박태주; 최정혜; 한승우; 황철성
- HfO2; Ge Substrate; Carbon Concentration
- Issue Date
- ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology
- VOL 1, NO 2, N33-N37
- The effect of the carbon concentration on the crystalline phase and dielectric constant (k) of atomic layer deposited HfO2 films on
Ge substrate was investigated. After annealing, the HfO2 films grown at 200◦C and 280◦C were crystallized to the tetragonal (t) and
monoclinic (m) phases, respectively, which was related to the carbon contents within the films and grain boundary energy. To clarify
this, the energy difference between a t- and a m- phases ( Etetra) was calculated by first principles calculations. The higher k value
of t-HfO2 compared to amorphous and monoclinic HfO2 was experimentally confirmed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.