Large in-plane permittivity of Ba0.6Sr0.4TiO3 thin films crystallized using excimer laser annealing at 300℃
- Large in-plane permittivity of Ba0.6Sr0.4TiO3 thin films crystallized using excimer laser annealing at 300℃
- 강민규; Kwang-Hwan Cho; 도영호; Young-Jin Lee; Sahn Nahm; 윤석진; 강종윤
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 101, NO 24, 242910-1-242910-4
- We demonstrated a way to fabricate the crystalline Ba0.6Sr0.4TiO3 (BST) thin films using excimer
laser annealing technique on the amorphous BST thin films fabricated by sol-gel process. The grain
size of the laser-annealed films is larger than that of the conventionally thermal-annealed films.
However, an uncrystallized, amorphous layer was observed near the film/substrate interface due to
the limited laser absorption depth. The uncrystallized layer has a critical influence on out-of-plane
dielectric property of BST films. The significant difference of the relative dielectric permittivity
(εr) between in-plane (1383) and out-of-plane (184) directions is observed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.