Enhanced oxygen diffusion in epitaxial lanthanum-strontium-cobaltite thin film cathodes for micro solid oxide fuel cells
- Enhanced oxygen diffusion in epitaxial lanthanum-strontium-cobaltite thin film cathodes for micro solid oxide fuel cells
- 지호일; 황재연; 윤경중; 손지원; 김병국; 이해원; 이종호
- SOFC; thin film; lanthanum-strontium-cobaltite; chemical diffusion
- Issue Date
- Energy & environmental science
- VOL 6, NO 1, 116-120
- he chemical diffusion coefficient (Dchem) of epitaxial LSC thin films was measured by a newly designed conductivity relaxation method. Dchem of epitaxial thin films was found to be higher than that of bulk LSC by up to two orders of magnitude, and was found to be enhanced further as the film became thinner.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.