Structural optimization of (La, Sr)CoO3-based multilayered composite cathode for solid-oxide fuel cells
- Structural optimization of (La, Sr)CoO3-based multilayered composite cathode for solid-oxide fuel cells
- 박선영; 지호일; 김혜령; 윤경중; 손지원; 김병국; 제해준; 이해원; 이종호
- Solid-oxide fuel cell (SOFC); Lanthanum strontium cobaltite; Cathode functional layer; Cathode-current-collecting layer; Oxygen reduction reaction
- Issue Date
- Journal of power sources
- VOL 228, 97-103
- In the present study, (La, Sr)CoO3 material was screen-printed as a cathode and as current-collecting layers for planar-type low-temperature solid-oxide fuel cells (SOFCs). The compositional effects of the cathode functional and current-collecting layer on unit-cell performance were investigated using AC and DC polarization experiments. Two different cathode (La, Sr)CoO3 materials, La0.6Sr0.4CoO3 and La0.8Sr0.2CoO3, were examined, and La0.6Sr0.4CoO3 was found to be more effective for increasing the electrocatalytic activation and collection efficiency of the current produced in the cathode reaction. Furthermore, a well-designed architecture for the current-collecting layer was very effective in increasing unit-cell performance by reducing the contact resistance between SOFC cathodes and interconnects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.