EEG Measurement of 3D Cognitive Fatigue Caused by Viewing Mobile 3D Content
- EEG Measurement of 3D Cognitive Fatigue Caused by Viewing Mobile 3D Content
- 문성철; 박민철; 조성진; Sumio Yano
- EEG; Measurement; 3D; Cognitive; Fatigue
- Issue Date
- Proc. of IDW 2012
- , 1885-1888
- 3D visual fatigue has been evaluated to ensure 3D
image safety. However, it has seldom been tested on 3D
mobile displays. This study was aimed at investigating
changes of evoked-potentials in the pre- and post-mobile
3D viewing conditions and determining association
between 3D visual fatigue and perceived immersion.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.