Enhancement of electrical properties in Al-doped ZnO films by tuning dc bias voltage during radio frequency magnetron sputtering
- Enhancement of electrical properties in Al-doped ZnO films by tuning dc bias voltage during radio frequency magnetron sputtering
- 노영수; 박동희; 김태환; 최지원; B. Angadi; 최원국
- Al-doped ZnO; rf magnetron sputtering; dc bias; tensile stress; Electrical properties; Structural properties; Al doped zinc oxide; sputtering; Transparent
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 12, S71-S75
- Al-doped ZnO (AZO) thin films were deposited at room temperature on glass substrates by rf magnetron
sputtering with simultaneous dc bias through an external inductor coil. The deposition rates of AZO films
deposited using simultaneous rf and dc power along with an inductor coil were 20% higher than those
deposited using only rf power. The effects of simultaneous rf and dc bias voltage during the deposition of
AZO films were investigated in terms of their resistivity and compressive stress. It was observed that the
AZO films deposited at 120 W rf power with 600 μH inductor coil exhibit the lowest resistivity of
6.71 x 10-4 Ωㆍcm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.