Gaseous Odor Release in the Paint Manufacturing Plants and Cases of Process Improvement for Reduction
- Gaseous Odor Release in the Paint Manufacturing Plants and Cases of Process Improvement for Reduction
- 정주영; 박정구; 정을규; 윤승진; 진성민; 정종수
- 악취물질; VOCs; 도료제조; Odor; Paint; Odor management district; Odor emission standard; 악취관리지역; 복합악취
- Issue Date
- VOL 11, NO 3, 112-118
- The present study investigated the concentration of gaseous odor emitted from paint manufacturing
facilities and the cases of improvement for odor emission reduction. It was found that the companies
located in odor management district observed the odor emission standard more than the companies
located in other local industrial complex. We ascribed the reason to the continuous crackdown by local
government and voluntary efforts of each companies. Finally, we described the improvement cases of
process for odor emission reduction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.