3D Pose Tracking Using Particle Filter with Back Projection-Based Sampling
- 3D Pose Tracking Using Particle Filter with Back Projection-Based Sampling
- 이지용; 정문호; 이중재; 김강건; 유범재
- 3D pose tracking; back-projection; particle filter; search space reduction
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems
- VOL 10, NO 6, 1232-1239
- This paper explores pose tracking with a 3D object model using a particle filter. In tracking
an object with a particle filter, a problem of high dimensional solution space often appears. In a huge
space, a search process is tedious and falls foul of the exponential computational complexity. We propose
the back projection-based sampling with a depth map from a stereo camera, which reduces the solution
space significantly. In addition, we treat a method that constructs the 3D model used in this paper.
Results are shown for tracking the pose of several objects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.