Fast Myoglobin Detection Using Nanofluidic Electrokinetic Trapping Technique
- Fast Myoglobin Detection Using Nanofluidic Electrokinetic Trapping Technique
- 천동원; Sang Hui Kim; 송형완; Seungmin Kwak; 김유찬; 석현광; Sang Myung Lee; Jeong Hoon Lee
- Myoglobin detection; nanofluidics; Electrokinetic trapping
- Issue Date
- Applied Physics Express
- VOL 6, 017001-1-017001-3
- We report on the preconcentration-enhanced fast collection of myoglobin protein for the rapid detection of myocardial infarction. We use a onedimensional
micro/nanofluidic chip for electrokinetic preconcentration and demonstrate that the preconcentration factor of 1 ng/ml Alexa Fluor
488-labeled myoglobin is ~1000 within 200 s, where the protein had a weak negative charge, thereby making it hard to perform electrokinetic
trapping for neutral-like proteins. The potential feasibility with new assay strategies for use in a rapid immunoassay screening test for myocardial
infarction is discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.