Electronic states and interband transitions of strained InzGaxAl1-z-xP/In0.5Al0.5P multiple quantum wells
- Electronic states and interband transitions of strained InzGaxAl1-z-xP/In0.5Al0.5P multiple quantum wells
- Kim, D. H.; You J. H.; Kim T. W.; 송진동; Yoo K. H.; Kim S. Y.
- InzGaxAl1-z-xP/InAlP MQWs; Electronic state; Interband transition; Excitonic transition
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 61, NO 10, 1724-1727
- Strained InGaAlP/In0.5Al0.5P multiple quantum wells (MQWs) with digital alloy wells made of alternating 3-monolayer In0.5Ga0.5P and 2-monolayer In0.5Al0.5P layers were grown by using molecular-beam epitaxy. The electronic subband energy states and the interband transition energies of the InGaAlP/InAlP MQWs were calculated by using the finite element method to solve the Schrodinger equation in an 8-band envelope function approximation including the strain effects. The calculated interband transitions of the InGaAlP/InAlP MQWs were in reasonable agreement with the excitonic transitions obtained from the photoluminescence spectra.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.