Development of microscale visualization techniques
- Development of microscale visualization techniques
- H.-J. Kim; J.-S. Park; A. Benerjee; S.-W. Choi; C.-K. Choi; S. -W. Paik; C.-S. Seo; 이헌주; K. D. Kim
- Issue Date
- Journal of Flow Visualization and Imagine Processing
- VOL 11, NO 3, 104-128
- A review on advanced flow visualization techniques is presented particularly for applications to microscale heat and mass transport measurements. Challenges, development and applications of microscale visualization techniques are discussed for the study of heating/evaporating thin films, gas bubble advancement in a microchannel, thermophoretic behavior near the solid surface, and microheater fabrications, mainly conducted at the Microscale Fluidics and Heat Transport Laboratory of Texas A&M University.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.