Printed Graphene Circuits
- Printed Graphene Circuits
- J. H. Chen; M. Ishigami; 장차운; D. R. Hines; M. S. Fuhrer; E. D. Williams
- Field-effect mobility; Flexible electronics
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 19, NO 21, 3623-3627
- Flexible and transparent electronic devices with extremely high mobilities are fabricated from a graphene sheet, a single atomic layer of graphite, by using the transfer printing method. “Printed” graphene circuits achieve field effect mobilities of up to 10000 cm2/Vs at room temperature. Our printing technique is scaleable and a more chemically-gentle process for fabricating high quality graphene, and nanoscale devices in general.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.