A Q-switched, mode-locked fiber laser using a graphene oxide-based polarization sensitive saturable absorber
- A Q-switched, mode-locked fiber laser using a graphene oxide-based polarization sensitive saturable absorber
- 이준수; 구준회; 풀락; 송용원; 이주한
- graphene oxide; Q-switch; mode-locking; saturable absorber; fiber laser
- Issue Date
- Laser Physics Letters
- VOL 10, NO 3, 035103-1-035103-6
- We demonstrate the use of a graphene oxide (GO)-deposited D-shaped fiber as a polarization sensitive saturable absorber for the implementation of a stable Q-switched, mode-locked fiber laser. Using both features of nonlinear saturable absorption and large polarization dependence loss of GO-deposited D-shaped fiber, stable Q-switched mode-locked pulses are readily obtained from an erbium-doped fiber ring laser through simple intra-cavity polarization control under a fixed pump power. It is shown that bursts of sub-picosecond, mode-locked pulses
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.