Functionalization of Organotrifluoroborates via Cu-Catalyzed C-N Coupling Reaction
- Functionalization of Organotrifluoroborates via Cu-Catalyzed C-N Coupling Reaction
- 이정현; 김희진; 김태정; 송중호; 김원석; 함정엽
- Organotrifluoroborate; Potassium N-heterobiaryltrifluoroborates; Cu-catalyzed C-N coupling; Chan-Lam coupling; N-Heterobiarene
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 34, NO 1, 42-48
- Potassium N-heterobiaryltrifluoroborates were successfully prepared via a selective Cu-catalyzed C-N coupling
reaction. The BF3K moiety was well tolerated under the reaction conditions involving CuI and dimethylethylenediamine
(DMEDA) in the presence of DMSO. The Pd-catalyzed Suzuki-Miyaura cross couplings of
potassium N-heterobiaryltrifluoroborates with bromoarenes were studied to prepare the N-heterotriaryl compounds.
Moreover, homocoupling, iodination, and hydroxylation of potassium N-heterobiaryltrifluoroborates provided
the corresponding products in high yields.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.