Transport of perpendicular spin in a semiconductor channel via a fully electrical method
- Transport of perpendicular spin in a semiconductor channel via a fully electrical method
- 배주형; 김경호; 한정민; 구현철; 민병철; 김형준; 장준연; 한석희; 임상호
- perpendicular spin; spin injection; Hanle effect
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 102, NO 6, 062412-1-062412-4
- The transport of perpendicular spins in a GaAs channel is investigated via a fully electrical
method. A Tb20Fe62Co18/Co40Fe40B20/MgO contact is used to inject perpendicular spin into
the GaAs channel, where the Tb20Fe62Co18 layer produces perpendicular magnetization and the
Co40Fe40B20 layer enhances the spin polarization of the injection current. By measuring the
three-terminal Hanle effect with an in-plane field, we obtained a spin signal of 0.65Ω (0.04Ω)
and a spin lifetime of 0.30 ns (0.17 ns) at 1.8 K (300 K). The observed spin signal with a MgO
barrier is more than double of that without a MgO barrier.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.