Electrochemical determination of the surface composition of Pd-Pt core-shell nanoparticles
- Electrochemical determination of the surface composition of Pd-Pt core-shell nanoparticles
- 전태열; 유성종; 조용훈; 박희영; 성영은
- 연료전지; 촉매; 코워-쉘; Carbon dioxide; Core-shell; Oxygen reduction reaction; Electrocatalyst; Fuel cell
- Issue Date
- Electrochemistry communications
- VOL 28, 114-117
- Different amounts of Pt atoms were deposited onto the surface of Pd nanoparticles supported on carbon black by hydroquinone reduction method in anhydrous ethanol. Here, we surveyed electrochemical probing of surface compositions of Pd–Pt surface alloys. They were calculated from hydrogen desorption, carbon monoxide adlayer oxidation, and reduced carbon dioxide oxidation charges. The surface composition of Pt drastically increased up to Pt[0.3]/Pd/C (23.1 at.% of Pt) and then approached that of pure Pt with the moderate rate of increase.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.