Critical switching current and thermal stability of magnetic tunnel junctions with uncompensated CoFeB/Ru/CoFeB synthetic free layers
- Critical switching current and thermal stability of magnetic tunnel junctions with uncompensated CoFeB/Ru/CoFeB synthetic free layers
- 이태영; 안치의; 민병철; 신경호; 이종민; 이경진; 임상호; 박승영; 조영훈; Ju"rgen Langer; Berthold Ocker; Wolfram Maass
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied physics
- VOL 113, NO 9, 093906-1-093906-5
- The critical switching current and thermal stability parameter are investigated for magnetic tunnel
junctions with uncompensated synthetic ferrimagnetic free layers. The parameters are obtained by
analyzing the experimental results for the thermally activated magnetization switching probability
as functions of both a bias current and an applied magnetic field. The analysis is greatly facilitated
by the use of an analytical equation for the applied magnetic field dependence of the energy
barrier. A figure of merit given by the ratio of the two parameters differs substantially depending
on the direction of the magnetization switching.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.