Superior high rate performance of core-shell Li4Ti5O12/carbon nanocomposite synthesized by a supercritical alcohol approach
- Superior high rate performance of core-shell Li4Ti5O12/carbon nanocomposite synthesized by a supercritical alcohol approach
- AGUNG NUGROHO; 장원영; 김수진; 정경윤; 김재훈
- Li4Ti5O12; supercritical alcohol; batteries; cathode
- Issue Date
- RSC advances [electronic resource].
- VOL 2, NO 29, 10805-10808
- A facile, fast, and effective method for the preparation of a core–
shell LTO/C nanocomposite via a supercritical alcohol route is
presented. Organic-modified LTO nanocrystals were first synthesized
in supercritical methanol at a short reaction time of 15 min
using oleylamine as a surface-modifier and as a carbon precursor.
Subsequent calcination under inert conditions resulted in a highly
crystalline LTO core with a size of 5–15 nm and highly graphitic
carbon shell with a thickness of 0.7–2.3 nm. The obtained core–
shell LTO/C nanocomposite exhibited superior high rate performance,
long-term cyclability, and low-temperature discharge
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.