Distinct Universality Classes of Domain Wall Roughness in Two-Dimensional Pt/Co/Pt Films
- Distinct Universality Classes of Domain Wall Roughness in Two-Dimensional Pt/Co/Pt Films
- 문경웅; 김덕호; 유상철; 조정구; 황성민; 강병남; 민병철; 신경호; 최석봉
- Issue Date
- Physical review letters
- VOL 110, NO 10, 107203-1-107203-5
- We demonstrate here that the current-driven domain wall (DW) in two dimensions forms a ‘‘facet’’
roughness, distinctive to the conventional self-affine roughness induced by a magnetic field. Despite the
different universality classes of these roughnesses, both the current- and field-driven DW speed follow the
same creep law only with opposite angular dependences. Such angular dependences result in a stable facet
angle, from which a single DWimage can unambiguously quantify the spin-transfer torque efficiency, an
essential parameter in DW-mediated nanodevices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.