Synthesis and Photoluminescent Properties of New Aza-indenofluorene Derivatives
- Synthesis and Photoluminescent Properties of New Aza-indenofluorene Derivatives
- 정수진; 김원삼; 박병선; 이재균; 박정환; 최기항; 이소하
- Photoluminescent Properties; Aza-indenofluorene; OLED; carbazole; Suzuki coupling
- Issue Date
- Heteroatom chemistry
- VOL 24, NO 1, 18-24
- The carbazole derivatives 5a–h were
synthesized by four steps involving Suzuki coupling
of boronic acid 1 with 1-bromo-2-nitrobenzene, followed
with the Cadogan ring closure reaction. Their
UV and photoluminescence properties are also reported,
and the compounds showed medium-to-strong
photoluminescence between 370 and 446 nm at the
concentration of 1 × 10−5 M CH2Cl2. Also, the X-ray
structure of the carbazole derivative 6 was elucidated
by an X-ray diffractometer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.